Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cats and quizzes

So the Harlot's post today was about her cat and how she helps with baths. I had to laugh, because Sly has to inspect the tub after I use it. He has never done this for J, just me. After I open the bathroom door, he stalks in (I can't believe you locked me out!), puts his paws on the edge of the tub so that he can make sure there's no water left, and then hops in and inspects every inch of the tub. He occasionally even stops to lick the tub. Weird!

Also, saw this quiz today:

You paid attention during 91% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



and was somewhat surpised at how well I did. :)

Let's see... knitting content - I spent some time working on the second Dashing (for me) today. For some reason, my hands don't like this pattern. I'm using the same yarn on the same size needles (Cascade 220 and size 6) to make J's mittens and that doesn't bother me at all. I've had to take frequent breaks, so even though the pattern is simple and fairly small, it's taking me forever! I'll try to get pictures up soon.

No comments: