Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We won!!!

Well, okay.... Tribble won, but I reap the benefits since bunnies don't knit. :) Phyllis informed me last night that Tribble won a prize in the Central Park Footie Contest. The prize is yarn, but I won't know what until it gets here. Tribble won for the furriest foot and has spent a fair amount of time over the last 24 hours chattering at her bunny friends. I'm pretty sure she's telling them that she may be little, but they haven't won any prizes. Smart bunny!

In other news, I've been working on preemie hats for Chell's challenge. I've got six done so far, and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to sneak in any more before the end of the month. I've got the time, I'm just unwilling to buy more yarn for this and the appropriate part of the stash is kind of buried behind a few pieces of furniture that haven't made it back into the bedroom now that the new floor is installed. *sigh* We'll see. Maybe if tomorrow is as cold and nasty as it's supposed to be and I work from home, I'll use my breaks to try to get to the rest of the stash and dig through it. Wish me luck. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! And bunny-purrs to Tribble. *grin*